Essential Functions of the Job:
1. Assists in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and leading activity programs for residents at Callista Court (assisted living) and the memory care unit.
2. Performs one-on-one interaction to enhance quality of life.
3. Operate bus as needed to meet program needs.
4. Responsible for transporting residents to and from their medical appointments which will require assisting residents in and out of the vehicle, including assisting wheelchair-bound residents into the vehicle via use of the ramp on the vehicle.
5. Responsible for checking in residents at their destination and supplying a phone number where they can be reached when they have completed their appointment.
6. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.