Ave Maria Place
Assisted Living Memory Care is designed to preserve each individual’s highest level of function and personal freedom for as long as possible, in an environment that is nurturing, safe and comfortable.
Experience the security of on-site staff 24 hours a day. Our specially trained staff will evaluate and establish care routines according to each individual’s specific level of need, supporting each person’s unique strengths and abilities, not their limitations.
Dignified and purposeful living.
Features and supportive services include:
• Private rooms and bathroom
• Fully equipped kitchenette
• Telephone, cable TV and internet access
• Nutritious meals and snacks
• Laundering linens and personal clothing
• Escorts and reminders of events
• Health and wellness monitoring
• Medication administration
• Assistance with daily attire and hygiene
• Secured unit with Wander Guard System
Ave Maria Place Memory Care is accepting waiting list reservations. Schedule your tour today!
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Jennifer Conway at 507-205-6303 or email@example.com.