Check out the Benedictine Adult Day Center's Activity Calendar under the Resident/Visitor Guide.
We have immediate openings! Call Tammy at 507-457-3810 to schedule a visit!
Benedictine Adult Day Center provides a quality day center for adults with healthcare, personal, and/or social needs. We offer a wide variety of health and personal care services for your loved one, as well as meaningful social activities, companionship, and nutritious meals. Out highly trained professional staff provides an atmosphere that encourages maximum independence, social interaction, and maintenance of satisfactory health for every guest.
For your well-being, Benedictine Adult Day Center offers support in the form of respite, as well as the opportunity to consult with service providers regarding concerns for your loved one’s care.
For your peace of mind, Benedictine Adult Day Center:
· licensed by the State of Minnesota
· provides hot, nutritious meals, with special diets prepared upon physician’s orders
· maintains a team of qualified staff on-site for medical emergencies
· provides professional staff assessments and services for occupational, physical, and/or speech therapy
· conducts a regular review of guest records by a Registered Nurse to assure your loved one’s needs are met
· provides access to spiritual services and pastoral counseling upon request
· takes appointment for on-site services such as beauty salon/barber shop or whirlpool usage
· provides assistance with arranging transportation
For more information contact:
Tammy Ross, Benedictine Adult Day Center Director