SERVICES AS YOU NEED THEM
A range of services make it possible to live as independently as possible for as long as possible. When more special care is needed, professional staff and services are close at hand, anticipating your needs, offering you and your family the resources you need, and encouraging peace of mind.
- Independent Living: Independent Apartments where you can enjoy the convenience of services to provide a carefree lifestyle.
- Assisted Living: Staffed for 24 hours to provide assistance for personal care and well being.
- Skilled Care: For those with special needs, 62 private rooms in our nursing care center.
- Memory Care: Health care services for individuals with dementia-related diseases.
- Home Health Care: An in-house service for either temporary recuperative needs or progressive needs, while you remain in your independent apartment.
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology available.
All of our services are designed to help meet the unique needs -physical, social, emotional, and spiritual -of individuals. Here are just a few examples:
- Dining room services available daily
- Social and recreational activities
- On-site library, computer room, game room, two interdenominational chapels, convenience store, and beauty/barber salon
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, appointments, and social outings
- Wellness services to help you maintain your physical well being through exercise, nutrition, and activities
- Home Health Services
- Therapy Services
- A companion service to assist with everything from organizing your grocery list, to sorting correspondence and bills, to accompanying you on walks